Luxury Northumberland holiday cottage
Brandy Bank House is is an 8 bedroom (1 ground floor and wheelchair accessible), 8 bathroom former 18th century coaching inn in the quiet rural village of West Woodburn, on the edge of the Northumberland National Park, close to the River Rede in the Cheviot Hills of Northumberland. We have a hot tub which can be used during your stay for an extra charge.
The property provides luxury self catering holiday accommodation for up to 16 adults (plus infants) and is a wonderful base from which to explore the Northumberland National Park. Hadrian’s Wall, the border counties of Scotland, Kielder Water, Hexham, and the Northumberland Heritage Coast can all be easily accessed from Brandy Bank House, making it an ideal property for walkers, cyclists and star-gazers.
The holiday home is furnished and equipped to a high standard, with all modern appliances and great attention to detail.
The house has 8 bedrooms which are all ensuite, 3 of these can be converted into twin rooms, making the house suitable for groups of couples and also families. There is also a ground floor bedroom and bathroom which provides accessibility for wheelchair users. There is a also a large lounge with seating for 16 people and a games room with a 6ft slate bed pool table. The newly fitted kitchen leads to a dining room with seating for 16 people.
We are also family friendly and provide high-chairs and cots at no extra cost.
We are only 5 miles away from the popular wedding venue 'Le Petit Chateau'.
The cottage is available all year round for long or short breaks. We offer discounts for stays of 14 nights or more.
To book email us at: or call Andrea on 07970 906897
At a glance
- Luxury accommodation for up to 16 guests plus babies
- Hot tub (7 seater) available (extra charge applies)
- Children welcome
- Cots and highchairs available
- Large kitchen and dining area
- Lounge and separate snug
- Games room with full size slate bed pool table
- 8 bedrooms in total (1 ground floor)
- 1 wheel chair accessible ground floor bedroom
- 3 convertible twin/superking rooms
- 1 king-size room
- 3 double rooms
- 1 twin room
- All bedrooms ensuite
- Free wi-fi
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Welcome pack
- Private garden with furniture
- Off-road parking for up to 8 cars
- Walking distance to village park and shop
- 5 minutes walk to village pub serving food
- Short breaks available